____________________________________
Yet I am occasionally thinking about the past assignments which were submitted.
This whole thing about past failures and whatever may.
Seems to strangle me time and time again.
Yucks, that is the exact word.
For this last paper in Melbourne (at least),
It is a Communication and creativity paper,
Which covers everything philosophical with this major drive into English Vocabulary.
Rather than understanding the affects and effects or whatsoever cause of the communication,
I seem to be studying a English understanding,
A philosophical approach to communication forms and 'artifacts'.
Like,
How does comedy work? (Seems more of a creative writing genre)
What causes comedy? ( A theater study seems to benefit more)
Whats the beauty of imagination and creation? (Philosophy and sculpture per se would be great)
Forms of beauty, proportion and symmetry? ( Arts or architecture maybe?)
How are things created?
The best one?
What is the art of creation.
Ah,
It is a interesting subject in a way
But.
Understanding and memorizing these seemingly English jargon (vocab)
Does not seem to improve my knowledge of the language itself any better.
But one thing which it has thought me was what Pastor Tim was talking about.
Most times, we seem to crawl back rather than flow forward.
This examination has seem to teach me and highlighted certain things.
Sometimes, it is really easier for a person to just *poof* lose the focus on God and focus on things like fear and worries.
I am classic example of a defeated person in fear and worries.
Though this time might have been lesser than the other times.
I am still struggling to completely lay everything down at the foot of his cross.
To trust that Ill graduate,
Have a good job and many more.
I feel that I am still crawling back to a "safety net of worried thoughts" than the promised victory that is waiting for me to claim.
Ah the irony of a person's mind.
The contradiction of thoughts.
------
I am constantly in Awe of You Lord.
The simple things, a simple touch, a simple word.
It is always easy to admire the peace of others
But seems tough to have my own sense of peace.
So much easier it seems to twist and turn.
To cause waves and tides.
To just keep roaring and screaming.
But some how when this peace is attained,
The effortless twirling and screaming just seem to ease off much easier than this peace.
This peace just serenades my soul like the calm drift of waves.
Slipping in and out.
Covering my toes and letting the soft sand slip away.
Heavenly Father.
Take my hand.
And walk with me the road you have already walked
My shelter and my comforter.
Husband and lover.
:)